Areas of application
It is suitable for the sealing of the joints of all kinds of architectural window & door, and the assembly and sealing of doors and windows glass. Not suitable for structural bonding.
- Good weather resistant ability
- Persistent water proofing
- Good adhesion, excellent adhesion to most building materials.
|Appearance||Various Color, homogeneous paste|
|Density (g/cm3)GB/T 13477.2||1.5±0.1|
|Sagging properties mmGB/T 13477.6||0|
|Tack free time② minGB/T 13477.5||10-30|
|Extrusion ml/min GB/T 13477.4||≥150|
|Elastic recovery ratio %GB/T 13477.10||≥60|
|Tensile Modulus Mpa GB/T 13477.8||＞0.3 or ＞0.4|
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at23±2℃、50±5%RH. ② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
- Cartridge 280ml
- Cartridge 300ml
- Sausage 590ml
Transport and storage
- Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun, high temperature and avoid collisions.
- Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
- Storage temperature: 15~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
- Shelf life: 12 month.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Using caulking gun evenly to ensure that the sealant is in close contact with the substrate and there is no shortage of sealant.
● If the sealant is not finished after the application, it needs to be well stored.
● When re-use, if the seal has a little crust, it can be removed, do not affect the normal use.
● The adhesion test and compatibility test of the substrate must be done before use, and the contamination test should be done when necessary.
● Activator and primer are not required.