Areas of application
Suitable for sealing joint of concrete external walls. Suitable for sealing joint of artificial panel. Suitable for sealing of joint between aluminous gusset plate and cement external wall.
- Weather resistance, good durability, non powdering and cracking.
- One-component, excellent extrusion, non-sag, easy construction.
- Low modulus, high movement-resistance.
- PU25 hardness
|Appearance||Black, white, gray, homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties mm GB/T 13477.6||≤3|
|Tack free time②h GB/T 13477.5||2~5|
|Volatile content %GB/T 13477.19||≤4|
|Tensile strength MPa
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at 23±2℃、50±5%RH.
② Value of tack free time would be affected by change of environmental temperature and humidity
● Cartridge 310ml
● Sausage 400ml
● Sausage 600ml
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Storage period: 9 months.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Tack free time and curing speed of sealant influenced by
environment temperature and humidity. Construction
environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity 50~70%RH.
● For Construction method, please refer to PUSTAR construction
description or consult technical personnel.
● Part of the available nodes modification can use scraper or rigid
foam, detailing modification can use available soap and water level.
There are no reviews yet.