Areas of application
Suitable for sealing the joint of car body panels, weld joint, roof, machine, air cooler and so on.
● Environment friendly.
● Good weather-resistance, non-yellowing.
● Bonds well with many substrates.
|Appearance||White homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties(mm)GB/T 13477.6||0|
|Tack free time②(min)GB/T 13477.5||70, approx.|
|Curing speed(mm/d)HG/T 4363||2.8, approx.|
|Non-volatile contents (%)GB/T 2793||99, approx.|
|Shore A-hardnessGB/T 531.1||45, approx.|
|Tensile strength(MPa)GB/T 528||2.0, approx.|
|Elongation at break(%)GB/T 528||400, approx|
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at23±2℃、50±5%RH. ② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
● Cartridge 310ml
● Sausage 400ml
● Sausage 600ml
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Cartridge and Sausage 9 month, Pail 6 month.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Application environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity50~70%RH. When the temperature below 5℃, recommendedplace products in the environment of 30~40℃ for 1H (Nomore than 3H).
● For Construction method, please refer to PUSTAR constructiondescription or consult technical personnel.
● Activator and primer are not required.