Areas of application
Suitable for windshield and side & back window glass bonding.
● No DOP and odour, comply with EU laws and regulations.
● Excellent softness after curing, easy to cut, convenient for replacement.
● Excellent bonding performance, primer-less.
|Sagging properties(mm) |
|Tack free time(min) |
|Non-volatile contents |
( %)GB/T 2793
|Shore A-hardness |
|Tensile strength(MPa) |
|Elongation at break(%) |
|Tear strength( N/mm) |
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at23±2℃、50±5%RH. ② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,
high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Cartridge and Sausage 9 month, Pail 6 month.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Application environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity50~70%RH. When the temperature below 5℃, recommendedplace products in the environment of 30~40℃ for 1H (Nomore than 3H).
● For Construction method, please refer to PUSTAR constructiondescription or consult technical personnel.
● Activator and primer are not required.