Areas of application
Suitable for sealing joint of underground tunnel, bridge tunnel, drains, sewages pipes, epoxy floor, concrete internal walls. Suitable for sealing of various holes in walls and floorslab.
● One-component, excellent extrusion, no-sag, easy construction.
● Low modulus, high movement-resistance.
● PU25 hardness
|Appearance||Black, white, gray, homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties mm GB/T 13477.6||0|
|Tack free time②h GB/T 13477.5||2, approx|
|Volatile content % GB/T 13477.19||3, approx|
|Tensile strength MPa GB/T 528||1.0, approx|
|Elongation at break % GB/T 528||700, approx|
|Tensile properties at maintained extension GB/T 13477.10||No failure|
|Adhesion/cohesion properties at maintained extension after water immersion GB/T 13477.11||No failure|
|Adhesion/cohesion properties at variable temperature GB/T 13477.13||90, approx.|
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at 23±2℃、50±5%RH.
② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
● Cartridge 310ml
● Sausage 400ml
● Sausage 600ml
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Storage period: 9 months.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
●Tack free time and curing speed of sealant influenced by environment temperature and humidity. Construction environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity 50~70%RH.
● For Construction method, please refer to PUSTAR construction description or consult technical personnel.