Areas of application
Suitable for sealing car body outside panels and aluminum buckle.Used for automotive interior decorative parts bonding and sealing.
● Excellent UV resistance performance.
● Environment friendly, solvent-free.
● Excellent extrudability and thixotropy
|Sagging properties(mm) |
|Tack free time② |
|Curing speed(mm/d) |
|Non-volatile contents (%) |
|Tear strength(N/mm) |
|Shore A-hardness |
|Tensile strength(MPa) |
|Elongation at break(%) |
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at23±2℃、50±5%RH. ② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
● Cartridge 310ml
● Sausage 400ml
● Sausage 600ml
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Cartridge and Sausage 9 month, Pail 6 month.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Application environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity50~70%RH. When the temperature below 5℃, recommendedplace products in the environment of 30~40℃ for 1H (Nomore than 3H).
● For Construction method, please refer to PUSTAR constructiondescription or consult technical personnel.
● Activator and primer are not required.
There are no reviews yet.