Areas of application
Mainly suitable for kitchen and bathroom hardware pendants, stainless steel, wood, various decorative parts, glass adhesive positioning of products and ceramic walls and quick repair of tiles falling off. Including interior decoration bonding and sealing of suspended ceilings, gypsum boards, PU lines, and footing lines. applicable to aluminum alloy sealing and waterproofing of indoor parts beside doors and windows; metal, galvanized sheet, stainless steel, sheet metal and other materialsBonding and sealing of materials.
● Environmentally friendly, solvent-free, formaldehyde-free, and low VOC;
● No nails and no drilling, no damage to the wall, convenient for construction;
● Fast bonding and positioning, strong load-bearing capacity, can be soaked in water after curing;
● Good durability, good creep resistance, not easy to fall off after vibration.
|Appearance||Black, white, gray, homogeneous paste|
|Tack-free time min
|Curing speed mm/d
|Hardness Shao A
|Tensile shear strength MPa
|Tensile strength MPa
|Elongation at break%
|Bonding sex||100% cohesive destruction|
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at23±2℃、50±5%RH. ② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
● Toothpaste tube 50ml
● Toothpaste tube 90ml
● Cartridge 310ml
● Sausage 400ml
● Sausage 600ml
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Storage period: 9 months.
Direction for use
● The surface of the substrate to be adhered must be clean and dry, free of dust, oil and water stains. Adhesive substratePurseda cleaning agent should be used for cleaning, if not, it may cause bonding failure.
● Ambient temperature and humidity have a greater impact on the surface drying and curing of the sealant, and the construction environment is recommendedTemperature 5～35℃, humidity 50～70%RH. When the temperature is lower than 5℃, it is recommended to usePlace the product in an environment of 30-40℃ for heating for 1h before use (the heating time is notCan exceed 3h).
● The part of the sealed node can be modified and smoothed with a scraper or rigid foam strip, and some of the detailsThe modified area can be smoothed with soapy water.
● For the construction method, please refer to the construction instructions or consult our technicians.
There are no reviews yet.