Areas of application
Lejell240A is suitable for Bonding of galvanized sheet with cement, tile, stone, and metal substrates;
Indoor and outdoor expansion joint sealing of concrete.
● Environment friendly.
● Good weather-resistance.
● Bonds well with many substrates
● PU40 hardness
|Appearance||Black, white, gray, homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties mm GB/T 13477.6||0|
|Tack free time h GB/T 13477.5||0.5|
|Volatile content %GB/T 13477.19||2|
|Tensile strength MPaGB/T 528||1.5|
|Elongation at break %GB/T 528||300|
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at 23±2℃、50±5%RH.
② Value of tack free time would be affected by change of environmental temperature and humidity.
● Cartridge 310ml
● Sausage 400ml
● Sausage 600ml
● Drum 260kgs
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Storage period: 9 months.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Tack free time and curing speed of polyurethane sealant influenced by environment temperature and humidity. Construction environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity 50~70%RH.
● For Construction method, please refer to PUSTAR construction description or consult technical personnel.
● Part of the available nodes modification can use scraper or rigid foam, detailing modification can use available soap and water level.
There are no reviews yet.