Areas of application
Suitable for areas where low movement, high resistance to penetration and pressure are required.
For waterproofing of air face on bridges, tunnels and drainage pipe.
For the precast panel, concrete internal wall and stone bonding and sealing.
● One-component, excellent extrusion, non-sag, easy construction.
● High modulus, good resistance to water pressure.
● PU40 hardness
Shore A-hardness GB/T 531.125～35Shore A-hardness GB/T 531.125～35Shore A-hardness GB/T 531.125～35Shore A-hardness GB/T 531.125～35
|Appearance||Black, white, gray, homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties mm GB/T 13477.6||0|
|Tack free time②h GB/T 13477.5||2, approx.|
|Volatile content % GB/T 13477.19||3, approx|
|Tensile strength MPa |
|Elongation at break % |
① All data above were tested under standardized conditions at 23±2℃、50±5%RH.
② Value of tack-free time would be affected by changes in environmental temperature and humidity
● Cartridge 310ml
● Sausage 400ml
● Sausage 600ml
Transport and storage
● Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,high temperature and avoid collisions.
● Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
● Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
● Storage period: 9 months.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Tack free time and curing speed of sealant influenced by environment temperature and humidity. Construction environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity 50~70%RH.
● For Construction method, please refer to PUSTAR construction description or consult technical personnel. detailing modification can use available soap and waterlevel.