Areas of application
Suitable for concrete, stone fiber reinforced floor slab, magnesium floor slab and glass magnesium floor slab to improve PU sealants between adhesive and substrates.
● Film dispersed uniformly, good hiding.
● Fast tack free time, good adhesion to various inert materials.
● Resistant to high temperature and water, good durability in harsh environment such as high temperature and humidity
|Appearance||colorless and faint
|Tack free time min
|Solid content %||25~35|
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at23±2℃、50±5%RH. ② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
● Can 5ml
● Can 500ml
Transport and storage
● Transport: moisture-proof, anti-rain, sunscreen, anti high temperature, away from heat, be careful against collision.
● Storage: Sealing and put into cool, dry conditions.
● Storage temperature 5~25℃. Humidity≤50%RH.
● Shelf life: 6 month.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Pour the primer into the disposable container, operating use cotton dipped the primer.
● Brush application the primer uniformity for one-time, befit for no flow with testing by verticality.
● Primer extension brushing the same direction, to avoid repeated brushing.
● After pour the primer immediately closed the bottle cap. Repeatedly opening the bottle cap can lead to the increase of viscosity.
● Prior to use, please test the bonding compatibility.