Areas of application
It is suitable for the bonding of expansion joints, sealing and leak-proofing, and edge closing of lines in various indoor places, such as kitchen and bathroom, balcony, door and window, skirting, etc., for metal, ceramics, glass, stone, etc. the materials have good sealing and bonding properties.
● Class 0 mildew proof;
● Long-lasting and anti-aging;
● Good high and low temperature resistance (-50℃/150℃);
● Environmental protection, low VOC;
● Universal indoor and outdoor.
|Appearance||Black/white/gray/clear, homogeneous paste|
|Density (g/cm3)GB/T 13477.2||Specified value±0.1
|fluidity mmGB/T 13477.6||≤3|
|Tack free time② minGB/T 13477.5||10-30|
|Curing speed mm/d HG/T 4363||≥1.5|
|Non-volatile content % GB/T 2793||≥92|
|Hardness Shao A
① All data above were tested under standardized condition at23±2℃、50±5%RH. ② Value of tack free time would be affectedby change of environmental temperature and humidity
- Cartridge 280ml
- Cartridge 300ml
- Sausage 590ml
Transport and storage
- Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun, high temperature and avoid collisions.
- Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
- Storage temperature: 15~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
- Shelf life: 12 month.
Direction for use
● Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
● Using caulking gun evenly to ensure that the sealant is in close contact with the substrate and there is no shortage of sealant.
● If the sealant is not finished after the application, it needs to be well stored.
● When re-use, if the seal has a little crust, it can be removed, do not affect the normal use.
● The adhesion test and compatibility test of the substrate must be done before use, and the contamination test should be done when necessary.
● Activator and primer are not required.